To support our client’s future vision, we are looking for a Training Centre Support with a big focus on Facility & Hospitality to support the daily operations of the European Training Centre in the Brussels region.
Do you embody the #LovetoLearn mindset and focus on the #ExcitingTimesAhead?
In this role, we’d expect you can handle the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the daily facility management of the Technical Training Academy, and aim to implement a high-quality Hospitality mindset;
- Based on your experience, you manage a thousand things at the same time, but aim to implement new standards/procedures/best practices;
- You manage the training facilities and are the Single-Point-of-Contact for internal departments (IT, Facility, Safety, …) and external suppliers (Transport, Cleaning, …);
- You prepare the training rooms and are responsible for booking management;
- You support training events from A to Z;
- You are the “hospitality police” and always keep an eye on things to make sure the castle is neat and clean 🙂;
- You manage the training car fleet;
- You are responsible for implementing and maintaining ISO- and other Health & Safety standards;
- You set the example within the team when it comes to adopting a Hospitality mindset;
- You look for opportunities to gain efficiency and reduce costs;
- You are the solid rock of the Technical Training Team;
- You report to the Technical Training Manager.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- Making sure EVERYTHING runs smoothly within the Training Centre 🙂;
- Planning and event organization for (inter)national training sessions from A-Z;
- Managing the training facilities (car park, technical tools, training materials, …);
- Managing the external facility suppliers (food & beverages, cleaning, security, maintenance, …);
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Facility Management, or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a Training Academy, preferably within the Automotive sector;
- Ideally, you have an additional accreditation in Health & Safety;
- Ideally, you have experience in ISO-procedures and regulations;
- You embody a Hospitality mindset;
- You have a passion for Learning & Development;
- You have a specific interest in the Automotive & Mobility sectors;
- You are willing to travel 5% of your time;
- You give a new definition to the word ‘autonomous’ and ‘pro-active’;
- You are able to function independently in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You are independent and full of intrinsic drive, sober and firm in the discussion;
- You professionalize and bring insight, set a high bar;
- You work systematically and (very) structurally;
- You master the MS Office package perfectly:
- You are highly communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (both in word and in writing). Knowledge of another language is considered a big plus.
What we offer:
- A challenging position within a multicultural environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment and job satisfaction are the most important elements;
- A key role within a fun team that is focused on the future;
- Our client’s offices are perfectly located in the center of Belgium;
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, net allowances, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract, but are open for freelancers!