To support our international growth and expansion, we are looking for a Technical Training Project Manager to keep ‘all balls in the air’ and manage multiple (international) Technical Training related client projects simultaneously.
Do you embody the #LovetoLearn mindset and focus on the #ExcitingTimesAhead?
In this role, we’d expect you can handle the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the daily strategic- and operational management of an a-typical 🙂 Technical Training Academy, in close collaboration with internal colleagues and client counterparts;
- As a heavyweight Project Manager, you coordinate multiple (inter)national client project with regards to: Train-the-Trainer sessions, Product Launches, e-Learning Developments and top-level quality Technician Assessments.
- You independently manage the teams, budgets and planning – from intake to implementation
- You co-define the yearly training catalogue, -content and -calendar;
- You report on project status and -budgets;
- You continuously challenge the status quo of Training in general and, based on your project experiences, communicate to the client as well as within IAS on possibilities for innovation and improvement.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- In collaboration with the IAS team, you advise the client on strategically managing the Technical Training Academy;
- Definition of local (individual) training needs and validate training materials;
- Development of training materials from scratch;
- Development and localization of internationally provided training materials to market-specific business needs;
- Training follow-up (coordination, communication with dealers and back-office, monitor training participation, …) and report on training related KPIs to different stakeholders;
- Coordinate all client requests and report to IAS Management;
- Manage the development of a new Technician Certification programme and training content:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Automotive Engineering and/or Technology, or equivalent by experience;
- You preferably have at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in (Technical) Training Coordination. Candidates with a background as a Trainer or Training Coordinator looking for the next step are also very welcome to apply!
- You have a passion for Innovation and Learning & Development;
- You have a specific interest in the Automotive & Mobility sectors;
- You are willing to travel 10-20% of your time to our clients in Europe;
- You give a new definition to the word ‘autonomous’ and ‘pro-active’;
- You are able to function independently in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You are independent and full of intrinsic drive, sober, firm in the discussion on content, but always with attention for the People aspect;
- You professionalize and bring insight, set a high bar;
- You are inspiring, positive and especially enjoy seeing others excel;
- You work systematically and (very) structurally;
- You master the MS Office package perfectly:
- You are highly communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (both in word and in writing). Knowledge of French and other languages is considered a big plus.
What we offer
- A challenging position within a driven environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment and job satisfaction are the most important elements.
- The IAS HQ is perfectly located in the middle of a green environment, on the premises of the Science park of the University of Antwerp, in Niel.
- Your workplaces are situated in Belgium, and will evolve into workplaces situated in the European region (however, with limited travel);
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, net allowances, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract, but are open for freelancers willing to fully support our story and expansion.