To support our growth, we are looking for a Sales Training Coordinator to keep ‘all balls in the air’ and manage multiple Sales Training related client projects simultaneously.
Do you embody the #LovetoLearn mindset and focus on the #ExcitingTimesAhead?
In this role, we’d expect you can handle the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the daily strategic- and operational management of the Sales Training Academy, in close collaboration with the client Training Manager(s);
- As an essential actor in our clients’ Training Academy, you coordinate all commercial training courses for our the (inter)national dealer network staff with regards to: Sales, Screening, Certification, Product Launches, …
- You independently manage an international network of Sales Trainers and event agencies;
- You define the yearly training catalogue and -calendar;
- You report on project status and -budgets;
- You continuously challenge the status quo of Training in general and, based on your project experiences, communicate to the client as well as within IAS on possibilities for innovation and improvement.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- In collaboration with the IAS team, you advise the client on strategically managing the Sales Training Academy;
- Definition of local (individual) training needs and validate training materials;
- Development and localisation of internationally provided training materials to market-specific business needs;
- Training follow-up (coordination, communication with dealers and back-office, monitor training participation, …) and report on training related KPIs to different stakeholders;
- Coordinate all client requests, and look for the best possible (training) subcontractor in the international market;
- Setting up and develop a new Sales Certification programme;
- Organization of international Train-the-Trainer sessions and European Events (including location visits, negotiations with hotels, TTT participation, …)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Sales, Marketing or Business-related study, or equivalent by experience;
- You preferably have at least 3 years of relevant experience in (Sales) Training Coordination. Candidates with a background as a Trainer or Training Administrator looking for the next step are also welcome to apply!
- You have a passion for Innovation and Learning & Development;
- You have a specific interest in the Automotive & Mobility sectors;
- You are willing to travel 30% of your time to European countries;
- You give a new definition to the word ‘autonomous’ and ‘pro-active’;
- You are able to function independently in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You are independent and full of intrinsic drive, sober, firm in the discussion on content, but always with attention for the People aspect;
- You professionalize and bring insight, set a high bar;
- You are inspiring, positive and especially enjoy seeing others excel;
- You work systematically and (very) structurally;
- You master the MS Office package perfectly:
- You are highly communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (both in word and in writing). Knowledge of French and German is considered a plus.
What we offer
- A challenging position within a driven environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment and job satisfaction are the most important elements.
- The IAS HQ is perfectly located in the middle of a green environment, on the premises of the Science park of the University of Antwerp, in Niel.
- Your workplaces are situated in Belgium, and will evolve into workplaces situated in the European region;
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, net allowances, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract, but are open for freelancers willing to fully support our story.