To support our international growth and expansion we are looking for a motivated Technical Trainers & Developers.
As a key member within the IAS family, you are prepared to deal with classical learning methods in a disruptive manner, and you lay the building blocks for Learning & Development solutions of tomorrow.
In this role, we’d expect the following:
- You are responsible for the development and delivery of Technical trainings for multiple (inter)national clients within the Automotive- and Mobility sector:
- You co-manage the projects together with the Project Manager with regards to planning, people and budget;
- You develop high-quality and creative technical training content, and possibly mentor other trainers while doing so;
- You like to ‘get your hands dirty’ and deliver Train-the-Trainer sessions as it should be done 🙂. As a matter of fact, this is still your first love;
- Together with internal and external counterparts, you identify training needs in national- and international level and build on your experience in lifting dealer networks to a higher level, all in the most efficient way;
- You are used to working with strict deadlines, and you get personal satisfaction from letting your mentees grow and evolve.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- You identifying training & development needs within the business context of our clients;
- You independently plan and implement training development and -delivery projects;
- You develop, challenge, innovate and contribute to the latest automotive training- and screening- and mentoring programs;
- You provide professional support to your in- and external colleagues and act as a content Teamleader.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Automotive Technology/Engineering study, or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in automotive technology & training / coaching / managing employees. Candidates with the right spirit are also welcome to apply!;
- You have a passion for Innovation and Learning & Development;
- You are able able to function independently in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You are independent and full of intrinsic drive, sober, firm in the discussion on content, but always with attention for the People aspect;
- You professionalize and bring insight, set a high bar;
- You are inspiring, positive and especially enjoy seeing others excel;
- You work systematically and structurally;
- You are highly communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch, French and English language (both in word and in writing).
What we offer:
- A challenging position within a driven environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment and job satisfaction are the most important elements.
- The HQ is perfectly located in the middle of a green environment, on the premises of the Science park of the University of Antwerp, in Niel. Or if you want, 100% remotely 🙂
- Your workplaces are situated in the BeLux region, and other places in Europe (10-20% travel) at our clients’ offices;
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, net allowances, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract, but are open for freelancers willing to fully support our story.
”The main goal for a Technical Trainer and Mentor is the development of new ways to transfer knowledge and skills from one party to another. This starts with a profound investigation of training needs of your target, followed by development and delivery of activities to achieve a measurable result. Love what you do, do what you love!Tim Van HoutteSenior Technical Trainer & Mentor, IAS